This part is replaced by R284-10300-0001.
R402, Thermal transfer label printer, and RFID tag encoder 100V/240V/Parallel. Call for details.
||Call for Details
Zebra R402 Details
R402 Features & Applications
- First & only compact desktop RFID printing solution available
- Combines RFID technology with proven benefits of Zebra desktop series
- Supported RFID transponders: ISO 15693, Texas Instruments Tag-It, Philips ICode, Inside Technologies PicoTag®
- programmable position for transponder encoding
- write & verify function
- compact size
- rugged construction
- ease of use
- affordable price
R402 Applications Zebra's innovative R402 can read, write, and print labels carrying embedded ultra-thin RFID transponders. Transponders contain integrated circuits that can be read, programmed, and reprogrammed using non contact radio waves. This revolutionary technology enables you to change and update data repeatedly throughout the life of the RFID smart label. Because RFID technology uses radio waves, smart labels can be read through dirt, paint, and many non-metallic objects. RFID smart labels feature anti-collision technology, which lets you scan and identify several objects simultaneously, such as totes of supplies. The R402 is ideal for warehouse/logistics, express parcel delivery, airline baggage tracking, returnable plastic containers/pallets, library book/video check-out, sensitive document tracking, supply chain management (source tagging), ticketing (sports, concerts, ski lifts, etc.), anti-counterfeiting, and pharmaceuticals.
The R402 Advantage
- Innovative, high-quality leading technology products
- Broadest product line in the industry
- Global Service & Support: Worldwide technical support, 24/7 online support
- Fast, friendly customer service with multilingual abilities
- Global network of authorized resellers
- Competitive product warranty: 12-month labor & parts and 6-month printhead warranty