Zebra TR 220 Details
The TR 220 is a two-inch wide direct thermal mobile printer that is designed to connect with a variety of Symbol® Portable Data Terminals (PDTs). The unique ‘pistol grip’ design delivers maximum mobility and convenience.
The TR 220 offers a completely integrated solution – incorporating a cradle with a patented latching system designed to lock the Symbol terminal securely in place.
The ergonomic design of the TR 220 includes a handle designed in a ‘pistol grip’ shape, formed to fit the hand comfortably. The handle also incorporates a trigger to activate the scanning function of the PDT – this ergonomic design for scanning is much easier on the hand and wrist and can reduce muscle fatigue. A lithium ion battery, which is enclosed in the handle, makes the TR 220 very lightweight and provides even weight distribution and balance.
With its excellent media flexibility, the TR 220 can address a wide range of applications.
TR 220 Applications
The TR 220 Advantage
- The TR 220 is ideal for applications in retail (shelf & bin labeling, markdowns), manufacturing (receiving, stock picking, inventory management), transportation (receipt & tickets), and healthcare (specimen labeling).
- Innovative, high-quality leading technology products
- Broadest product line in the industry
- Global Service & Support: Worldwide technical support/ 24/7 online support
- Fast, friendly customer service with multilingual abilities
- Global network of authorized resellers
- Competitive product warranty: 12-month labor and parts and 6-month printhead warranty