- Color coded component cues -- Easy to demonstrate printer operations. Reduces training time. More intuitive. Novice users are less fearful of printer operations.
- Die-cast aluminum frame -- Durable, light weight design stands up to more punishment. Precision manufacturing equates to less ribbon wrinkle out of the box.
- Field installable options -- Memory options, cutter, and sensor simply plug into the front of the printer.
- Flash memory -- Easier to remain current. Updates can be made to the printer without the need for replacing EPROMS.
- Front 5 button 2 line, 20 character LCD display -- All configurations take place via the front menu. No complicated dipswitches.
- Serial and parallel communications -- Industry standard RS-232C and Centronics Parallel ports included for host communication.
- Warranty -- 3 Year or 3 million linear inches warranty on mechanics and electronics.
- Windows printer driver -- End-users can choose which application software to use with the I-CLASS.
The printer line is the most
comprehensive, cost-effective industrial label printing solution
available in the thermal printer marketplace today and will
continue to provide the same exceptional value into the future. The
I-Class Family currently consists of the DMX-I-4208, I-4308,
I-4212, I-4406, and I-4604. I-Class printers are available with
varying printhead resolutions, from 203 to 600 dots per inch, and
print speeds, from 4 to 12 inches per second. I-Class accessories
are field installable and removable, increasing the utility of your
technology investment, and most enhancement options are simply
plugged into the printer's rear card cage. All I-Class printers
feature the same innovative design incorporating scalability into a
rugged structure that ultimately creates a versatile, powerful
label printing tool. With the most standard memory and a vast
number of available configurations, the
has emerged as the printer of choice for large, multinational
operations. However, the remarkably sophisticated design and its
resulting ease-of-use make the I-Class the product of choice among
facilities of all sizes in all parts of the world where performance
and value are not simply marketing buzzwords.