- Color coded component cues -- Easy to demonstrate printer operations. Reduces training time. More intuitive. Novice users are less fearful of printer operations.
- Die-cast aluminum frame -- Durable, light weight design stands up to more punishment. Precision manufacturing equates to less ribbon wrinkle out of the box.
- Field installable options -- Memory options, cutter, and sensor simply plug into the front of the printer.
- Flash memory -- Easier to remain current. Updates can be made to the printer without the need for replacing EPROMS.
- Front 5 button 2 line, 20 character LCD display -- All configurations take place via the front menu. No complicated dipswitches.
- Serial and parallel communications -- Industry standard RS-232C and Centronics Parallel ports included for host communication.
- Warranty -- 3 Year or 3 million linear inches warranty on mechanics and electronics.
- Windows printer driver -- End-users can choose which application software to use with the I-CLASS.
The Datamax printers from Datamax are
perfect for applications that demand printing very small labels,
high-resolution graphics, or two-dimensional bar
codes. With a 406 dpi (16 dots/mm)
printhead or 600 dpi (24 dots/mm), and the ability to accurately
maintain print registration, the /I4604
produces small labels for applications such as tracking small parts
with high resolution barcode labels,
printing high quality graphics for identifying wiring harnesses,
cosmetic labels or adding an intricate Datamatrix, Aztec, or
PDF-417 barcode label to a package.
When it comes to reliability, ease of use, maintenance, and high
performance, there is just one choice -- the
. It's the industry's answer to your high
performance, high-resolution printing needs.