- Adaptus Editing Software - Eases the transition to full 2D matrix data acquisition transfer without expensive host software modifications
- Aggressive, omnidirectional point-and-shoot reading of linear, PDF417, and full 2D matrix symbols - Offers ease-of-use and greater throughput.
- Rugged Packaging - Impact absorbent, shock resistant housing withstands fifty 6.5-foot (2 meter) drops, and is sealed to resist dust, water, and contaminants from entering the unit. Backed by an industry-best 3-year warranty.
- Future-Proofed Technology - The versatility of Adaptus serves broad image-based data capture needs today, and protects your investment against future application demands.
- Powered by Adaptus imaging technology - Delivers extraordinary reading performance to enable ease-of-use and reader versatility.
Features and Benefits
Industrial-Grade Durability: Constructed with an impact
absorbing, shock-resistant housing to withstand 50 drops from 6.5'
Environmentally Sealed for Protection Against the Elements:
Sealed against dust and moisture intrusion, and built to perform in
extreme heat or cold.
Versatile Data Capture: Reads linear, stacked linear and 2D
bar codes, plus captures digital images, enabling more capability
and productivity with a single device.
Easy to Use: Omnidirectional barcode scanning and extra-loud
"good-read" beeper make it ideal for fast-paced, noisy industrial