The ScanTeam ST 8310
is the reduced feature set member of
the SCANTEAM 8300 family of check reader products. All ScanTeam ST
8310 products contain FLASH memory which allows for easy firmware
upgrades in the field without the need to disassemble the product,
and a magnetic read head for MICR data capture.
The ScanTeam ST 8310 contains communications support for
traditional PC COM ports for PC-POS applications, many PC and video
terminal keyboards in a keyboard wedge mode, as well as support for
communications with many Credit Authorization Terminals, including
HypercomTM, Data CardTM, Verifone TranzTM, and ZONTM series
ScanTeam ST 8310 Features
- Motorized Paper Transport
- Integrated Interface Wedge Controller
- Compact Size
- Autodiscriminates E13-B and CMC-7 MICR Fonts
ScanTeam ST 8310 Benefits
- Quick, easy check handling, and a high first pass good read
- Compatibility with hundreds of PC, POS, and teller systems
through keyboard wedge interface.
- Small size provides maximum flexibility and easy
- No action is required to differentiate E- 13B from CMC-7.
Checks are automatically read as they are presented.