- 3 Button/3 LED Control Panel -- Provide a wide range of user configurability and device status indications.
- 3 ips, with 4 ips option -- Higher throughput for increased productivity.
- All Popular Linear and 2D Barcode Symbologies -- Commonly-used barcode symbologies are available and do not need to be added
- Application Specific Case Tops -- Application specific case configurations add to the configurability of the printer.
- Field Installable Options -- Not necessary to
- Flash Memory -- Easier to remain current. Updates can be made to the printer without the need for replacing EPROMS.
- Serial and Parallel Communications --
- Wide Access Printhead -- Easier to load ribbon and media. Easier to clean.
is a small, compact, thermal
printer designed for a variety of on-demand printing applications
requiring more definition than 203 dpi. In addition to a 4.1" print
width, serial and parallel communication interfaces, the
includes a 300 dpi printhead, 4 inches
per second (ips) print speed, and casework to accommodate a 5"
outside diameter (OD) roll of labels.
The can print a variety of labels
ranging from small office shipping labels to postal and
transportation labels. Moreover, with 300 dpi, the
can also print complex 2D bar
code symbologies including PDF417,
Datamatrix, MaxiCode, and QRCode.
Developed in response to customer requirements, the
includes all the features needed to make
it a perfect choice for your high resolution, low to medium volume,
desktop labeling needs.