- 1/4 VGA Color Display With Industrial Touch Screen - Offers enhanced data viewing and application interface.
- Ergonomic Form Factor - Facilitates single-handed wireless data collection for extended periods of use.
- Microsoft Pocket PC Platform - Portable convenience with full programming flexibility.
- Rugged Construction - Operates in harsh environments and withstands rough treatment.
- Three Intuitive Keyboard Layouts - Customize your data entry for your mobile application solution.
Dolphin 9500 & 9550 with Microsoft® Pocket PC HHP
introduces the Dolphin 9500 & 9550 . More powerful and rugged
than any portable computing device available, the new Dolphin 9500
& 9550 mobile computers significantly raise the bar in the
field of mobile data collection. Featuring the very best in area
imaging and communications technologies, these ultra-powerful,
compact devices are lighter and smaller than their predecessors.
Use them to quickly scan traditional and specialty bar codes,
photograph freight deliveries, alert drivers to unscheduled
deliveries or pick ups, capture signatures and more. Because of its
powerful battery pack, the Dolphin 9500 & 9550 ensures
full-shift operation- even in WLAN and bar code read-intensive
environments. Best of all, its small and slim enough to operate
with just one hand, but rugged enough to withstand the roughest
application environments. For maximum speed, efficiency, and
usability, the Dolphin 9500 & 9550 comes equipped with the
Intel X-Scale processor and the Microsoft (R) Pocket PC platform.
Supporting an industry leading integrated triple-radio design with
wireless WAN, LAN, and PAN the Dolphin 9500 & 9550 allows
real-time data collection and anywhere, anytime information access.
The Dolphin 9500 & 9550 also has a full line of peripherals
that include a charging and communication cradle, an mobile cradle,
a multi-slot Ethernet cradle, and a multi-slot battery charger.