- Accommodates situations real-time and at the point of application
- Compatible with a wide variety of terminals
- Offers a rugged, lightweight mobile solution
The QL 420 direct thermal mobile printer has been designed with
the most advanced technology in rubberized overmolding to maintain
both rugged construction and minimal weight. With center-loading
media, smart battery monitoring, and an optional LCD, it provides
user-friendly options to keep your business moving.
QuickLink Radio Options
From Bluetooth™ to 802.11 or 802.11b
and more, the QL 420 's QuickLink offers a flexible solution that
can adjust to a wide range of connectivity needs.
QL 420 Applications
- The QL 420 is perfect for moderate volume printing needs in
indoor/outdoor applications including route accounting, shipping
and receiving, and manufacturing.
The QL 420 Advantage
- Innovative, high-quality leading technology products
- Broadest product line in the industry
- Global Service & Support: Worldwide technical support/24/7
- Fast, friendly customer service with multilingual
- Global network of authorized resellers
- Competitive product warranty: 12-month labor and parts and
six-month printhead warranty for NEW products only